Get ready for a flood of information regarding the natural health field at the Total Health Show, which takes place at Toronto’s Metro Toronto Convention Centre from April 20-22, 2012. Guests will be able to visit over 200 vendors exhibiting products and information on healthy living including Body Talk, organic growing, coconut products, mercury-free dentistry, Thai massage, blueberry juice, goji berry products, organic juices, aura photos, holistic nutrition, dirty electricity, Tibetan arts and wheatgrass juice. In addition, a wide array of noted health experts will be speaking on both the Main Stage and exhibit stages.
Some of the noteworthy Main Stage lectures include:
- Friday, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. – Geoffrey Morell – Energy Healing: The Medicine of the Future
- Saturday, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. – Magda Havas – Electromagnetic Energy: Part 1 – The Perils of Electro-smog
- Sunday, noon to 1 p.m. – Cherie Soria – Feast, Lose Weight, Gain Energy with Raw Foods
- Sunday, noon to 2 p.m. – Panel discussion – The Corporate Takeover of Food, Medicine & Water: How Is This Happening and Why Are We Allowing It?
- Sunday, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. – Jeffrey M. Smith – Are Genetically Modified Foods Damaging Your Health and Fertility
Show visitors can learn more about wild plants and their medicinal use, low laser light therapy, superbugs and viruses, the Body Talk system, the Blood Type Diet and Qi Gong from speakers on the exhibit stages.
The show will include a raw foods café, as well as fee-based workshops such as:
- Friday, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. – Pam Killeen, Nutritional Help for ADD & ADHD – $50
- Friday, 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. – Hyla Cass – Women, Mood & Hormones – $30
- Saturday, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. – Patrick Holford – 10 Secrets of Healthy Aging – $30
Tickets are available at the door and are $10 for Exhibit Hall and Health Demo Stages and $15 (Friday) and $25 (Saturday or Sunday) for Lecture Passes, which include Main Stage lectures, Exhibit Hall and Health Demo Stage presentations.