Dragon’s Den‘s Arlene Dickinson will host Wellspring’s fashion show fundraiser, Well Dressed for Spring, on Monday, February 25, 2013 at Holt Renfrew. Wellspring is the event in conjunction with Holt Renfrew an Women in Capital Markets. Joining Arlene will be many media celebrities and people of influence from financial and fashion circles who will strut the catwalk including:
- Sandie Rinaldo, Anchor, CTV National News
- Dr. Marla Shapiro, Medical Contributor to CTV’s Canada AM and Medical Consultant for CTV News and CTV News Channel, Host Dr. Marla and Friends
- Paul Henderson, 1972 Summit Series alumnus
- Mary Ito, Host, Fresh Air, CBC Radio
- Martha Fell, CEO, Women in Capital Markets
- Lynda Morrison, past CEO, Wellspring
- Laura Gainey, Senior Vice President, RBC Insurance
- Diane Flanagan, VP Corporate Communications, Scotiabank
- Diane Osak, Associate Director, Quality & Risk Management, Ernst & Young
- Mark Standish, President and co-CEO, RBC Capital Markets and co-head, Investor and Treasury Services
Wellspring Cancer Support Foundation provides support to individuals, family members and professional caregivers who are battling any type of cancer, at any stage, without need of medical referral. This includes coping skills, expressive therapies, educational workshops and presentations, and cancer rehab programs. Many of the models participating in the fashion show have been directly impacted by cancer.
Tickets for Well Dressed for Spring, which may be purchased online, are $200 and include a cocktail reception, private shopping experience with a $100 Holt Renfrew gift card and fashion show.
The Well Dressed For Spring event takes place on Monday, February 25, 2013 from 7 to 10 p.m. at Holt Renfrew, 50 Bloor Street West.