If you are involved in online marketing in your job or in your own business, you may want to attend The Art of Marketing on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Sponsored by IBM, the event will feature the collective wisdom and experience of some of the world’s leading marketing gurus including:
- Seth Godin, Internet marketing guru and author of best-selling books, Tribes, Purple Cow and Linchpin: Are You Indispensable
- Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter and also helped launch Blogger, Xanga, Odeo and The Obvious Corporation
- Jonah Berger, author of Contagious: Why Things Catch On
- Charles Duhigg, author of The Power of Habit
- David Usher, Juno-Award-winning musician and expert on creativity.
Speakers will be available after their presentations to sign their books.
A general pass, which provides seating on a first-come basis, is $449 plus HST and $399 plus HST if you are part of a group of 3 or more registering. A VIP pass, which includes express entrance, reserved seating in the first five rows, a three-course lunch, a totebag and copies of Linchpin, The Power of Habit and Contagious: Why Things Catch On, is $649 plus HST and $599 plus HST if you are part of a group of 3 or more registering. The Art of Marketing hours are 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.