If you enjoy fine gourmet cuisine, you’ll get another opportunity to sign up for Jamie Kennedy’s Culinary Series at the Gardiner Museum on June 7, 2013 from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Green Pea Arancini
- Niagara Prosciutto on Rosemary Grissini
- Porcini Soup Shooter
- Eggplant Canape Tomato Toast
Jamie Kenney’s Italian Menu will include:
- Colourful Salad with Wild Leek Vinaigrette
- Olive Oil Poached Halibut with Chervil Sauce and Asparagus
- Dandelion Raviolo with Ragu and Chop of Lamb
- Rhubarb Crisp with Lemon Semi-Freddo
- Coffee or Tea
The tickets, which can be purchased online, are currently on sale for American Express Front of the Line members for $135 per person including taxes and wine pairings.