If you’re trying to come up with fun things to do in Toronto during March Break, Canada Blooms returns to the Direct Energy Centre in Toronto from March 13-22, 2015 and we’re hosting a giveaway of 2 tickets to the show (see details below). This year again, admission to Canada’s largest flower and garden festival will include free admission to the National Home Show, also located at the Direct Energy Centre.
WIN 2 TICKETS TO CANADA BLOOMS IN TORONTONICITY’S GIVEAWAY
Torontonicity’s giveaway includes two tickets to Canada Blooms (and the National Home Show) and is valued at $34.
In order to be entered in our giveaway, you must complete at least two of the following steps. Bonus entries for additional steps. Contest closes on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- 1) Like Torontonicity’s Facebook page (If you have already liked our Facebook page, this counts as one step.)
- 2) Post a comment at the bottom of this blog post e.g. “My favourite flower is…”.
- 3) Retweet on Twitter.
- 4) Like and share blog post on Google Plus.
- 5) Like Torontonicity on Instagram
- 6) Sign up for our newsletter to get 5 additional entries to our giveaway: https://eepurl.com/YH17n
Things to See at Canada Blooms
This is your chance to discuss your gardening dilemmas with landscapers, florists and garden experts. Be sure to roam down the Floral Alley, featuring professionally-designed floral arrangements that change daily.
Canada Blooms has more than 200 hours of seminars from top garden experts and celebrities including:
- Kent Ford – City and Cottage Garden – March 13, 2015, 1 p.m. at the Garden Solutions Theatre Presentation Room, Hall B
- Miriam Goldberger – From Field to Vase: Playing with Wildflowers – March 14, 2015, 12 p.m. at the Garden Solutions Theatre Presentation Room, Hall 5
- Crystal Godfrey – Patio Play Garden Party – March 16, 2015, 12 p.m. at the Garden Solutions Theatre Presentation Room, Hall B
- Elizabeth Stewart – Gardening Large in Small Spaces – March 17, 2015, 12 p.m. at the Garden Solutions Theatre Presentation Room, Hall B
- Mark Cullen – Great Gardening Tips – March 17, 2015, 1:30 p.m. at the Harrowsmith Almanac Learning Stage, Hall G
- Ken Brown – Shade Gardening – March 18, 2015, 2 p.m. at the Garden Solutions Theatre Presentation Room, Hall B
If you are bringing the kids to Canada Blooms, you’ll want to bring them to the hands-on learn how to garden workshops. Kids will be able to take home their own vegetables and flowers to begin gardening at home.
Canada Blooms takes place at the Direct Energy Centre at Exhibition Place from March 13-22, 2015. Show hours are Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday, March 15, 2015 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, March 22, 2015 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tickets to Canada Blooms are Adult (18+) $17, Senior (65+) $14, Student (13-17) $13 and 2-day admission $29.
My favourite flower is the viola.
My favourite flowers are blue sapphire orchids
My favourite flowers are “Forget-Me-Nots” and “Snap Dragons”. <3
My favourite flower is the sunflower.
My favourite flower is the miniature orchid, and lithops stone plants (if I can get mine to flower).
I love gerbera daisies!
I think it’s a great idea to have how-to garden workshops for kids. Kids will have a chance to get their hands dirty, literally! Having fun and learning at the same time – great combo.
My favourite flowers are any blue ones!
My favourite flower is the tulip
My favourite flower is the tobacco flower
My favourite flower is the posy
My favourite flower is a green orchid
My favourite flower is a tulip
My favorite flower is SUNFLOWER
My all family like to see & favourite flower Tagetes & Sunflower
My favorite flower is Peony
My favorite flower is the Plumeria
My favourite flower is tulips
My favourite flower is stargaze Lilly
Comments are closed.