Roy Thomson Hall is expanding its free summer music series, Live on the Patio, to include live music, food and drinks two nights each week from June 25, 2015 to September 2015. Some of the musical guests performing at Live on the Patio during summer 2015 include Lula Lounge, Classic Albums Live and the East Coast Music Association.
The summer 2015 free music series kicks off on Thursday, June 25, 2015 with an East Coast celebration featuring the trad/fusion trio from PEI, Ten Strings And A Goat Skin.
On Friday, June 26, 2015, the East Coast celebration continues with Halifax-based Gypsophilia providing dance beats.
Live on the Patio takes place Thursdays and Fridays beginning at 5 p.m. Live music performances at 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Free admission.
The menu will be catered by Toronto’s Barque Smokehouse and will feature:
- $5 Appetizers including Smoked duck taco with Hoisin BBQ sauce; and Nathan’s Famous mini hot dogs with honey garlic mustard
- $5 Snacks including BBQ Corn Nuts and Barque Popcorn
- $6 Sides including Piri Piri potato salad with pimento dressing, chayote and fried onions; Barque Caesar Salad with candied bacon; and Heirloom vegetables and smoked hummus
- $12 Sandwiches including 12-hour brisket wrap with red cabbage slaw, fried onions, horseradish mayo; BBQ Pork Wrap with pickled kolhrabi, pommery aioli and hickory sticks; Grilled Portabello Wrap with red cabbage slaw, fried onions, horseradish mayo
- $18 Sampler – Choose 2 meats from Barque Rack o’Bama Ribs/BBQ Pork/12 hour Brisket and a side