Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 14, 2017. Getting together with your mom and family for brunch in Toronto is a popular activity so planning now is recommended. These Toronto restaurants are serving Mother’s Day Brunch in Toronto 2017. For other options, check out Unique Things to Do Mother’s Day in Toronto.
Mother’s Day Brunch at the Old Mill
Bring your mom and family to enjoy the Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet or the Dinner Buffet at the Old Mill on Sunday, May 14, 2017. Enjoy traditional favourites including Carved Roast Beef and Baked Bone-in Ham, seafood specialties, artisan cheeses, and a variety of fresh salads. Pasta, chicken and fish dishes, as well as pork loin and lamb with potatoes, rice pilaf, and garden fresh vegetables. Finish your Mother’s Day meal with delicious cakes, mousses, and pastries. Kids’s dishes include chicken fingers and fries and more.
(Brunch Buffet / Dining Room)
10 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m, 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1 p.m., 1:30 p.m.
(Brunch Buffet / Brule Ballroom)
12 p.m., 12:30 p.m., 1 p.m.
(Dinner Buffet / Dining Room)
5 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 6 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
Brunch Buffet is Adult $ 49.95*, Children $25.95*
Dinner Buffet is Adult $ 51.95*, Children $25.95*
5 and under Free
* Tax and gratuity are not included
Call 416-236-2641 to reserve or book online.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Frank at the AGO
Enjoy a Mother’s Day Brunch at Frank at the Art Gallery of Ontario that includes baked scones, croissants, yogourt parfaits, fresh fruit oysters, poached shrimp, and mussels. Entrees include beef striploin OR grilled Atlantic salmon OR duck breast OR celery root galette. Visit the ice cream station for dessert. The cost is $80 per person plus taxes and gratuities; $27 kids’ menu. The Art Gallery of Ontario is located at 317 Dundas Street West. Call 416-979-6688 to reserve.
Enjoy Mother’s Day lunch on Sunday, May 14, 2017 at Azure Restaurant and Bar at the InterContinental Toronto Centre Hotel from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The Mother’s Day lunch menu at Azure includes:
- Corn Soup with Chili & Lime OR Leaves of Watercress & Baby Kale OR Seared Albacore Tuna
- Braised Beef Short Rib OR Maple Almond Crusted Salmon OR Macadamia & Spinach Pesto Capellini
- Strawberry Tart OR White Chocolate Cheesecake OR Chocolate Almond Cake
Enjoy a MOM’osa with champagne and orange juice for $12.
Mother’s Day lunch at Azure Restaurant and Bar is $65 per person plus tax and gratuities. Call 416-597-8142 to reserve.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Maman
Maman will host a Mother’s Day Brunch menu on Sunday, May 14, 2017. Guests will enjoy a three-course menu including:
- Assorted pastries OR Fresh Fruit Salad;
2. Kale & Butternut Squash or Ham & Cheese Quiche OR Croque Maman with Parisian ham, comté cheese & homemade béchamel OR Roasted cauliflower with kale, quinoa, dates, raisins, almond, chive & turmeric, goat cheese, green apples, almonds, dried cranberries, red onions, spring mix;
3. Seasonal fruit tart.
Includes coffee or tea, orange or grapefruit juice and sparkling wine or Mimosa.
Cost is $50 per person.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Casa Loma
Enjoy Mother’s Day Brunch at Casa Loma on Sunday, May 14, 2017 and explore the historic castle after brunch. Menu includes:
- Hot Cross Buns, croissants
- Trio of salads, Grilled Green and White Asparagus, Seafood Bar
- Individual frittatas, pastas
- Roasted Cornish Hen, Maple-Glazed Salmon, Rosemary Roast Local Fingerlings
- Crepe Romanoff with vodka and strawberries, Belgian chocolate shavings and Chantilly Cream
- Miniature French pastries and biscottis
Cost is $60 plus tax and gratuities per person; Children 4-13 $45 plus tax and gratuities. Call 416-923-1171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Luma
Enjoy Mother’s Day Brunch in Toronto at Luma on Sunday, May 14, 2017. Some of the Mother’s Day Brunch menu items include:
- The Always Vegetarian Soup of the Day, $9
- Belgian Waffles, $15
- Eggs Benny, $18
- Asparagus and Mushroom Omelette, $18
- Frisée Salad with crispy duck confit, poached hen’s egg, mustard dressing, $15
- Spicy Green Salad with strawberries, fennel, sunflower seeds, wildflower honey yogourt dressing, $13
- Lobster and Shrimp Burger, $24
- Beef Short Rib Poutine, $18
Your mom can also build her own mimosa from a variety of juices (orange, mango, pink guava, raspberry), liqueurs (Chambord, Galliano, Limoncello) and Jacob’s Creek sparkling.
Brunch at Luma is available from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Luma is located at TIFF Bell Lightbox, 350 King Street, 2nd Floor. Call 647-288-4715 to reserve Mother’s Day Brunch at Luma online.
Celebrate Mother’s Day 2017 with a brunch buffet at the Omni King Edward Hotel. The buffet will feature Beef Wellington, seafood, poultry and fish dishes, local and imported cheeses, a variety of salads and vegetables and a sweet table. The brunch will take place in the hotel’s Vanity Fair Ballroom on Sunday, May 14, 2017 from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Adults $89; Seniors $80; Children (6-12) $44; Children 5 and under Free. Taxex and gratuity are extra. Please call 416-863-4125 to reserve or email email@example.com.
Mother’s Day Brunch at Bodega Restaurant
Enjoy Mother’s Day Brunch at Bodega Restaurant at 30 Baldwin Street on Sunday, May 14, 2017 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The $25 brunch prix fixe menu includes:
- Warm Goat’s Cheese OR Blue Crab Cakes OR French Onion Gratinée
- Eggs Florentine/Benedict OR French Toast OR Lamb Patties & Scrambled Eggs OR Vegetarian Zucchini Tart
- Sorbet Duo OR Lemon Tart OR Flourless Chocolate Espresso & Baileys Cake
Call 647-503-5268 to reserve.
Book your Mother’s Day Brunch in Toronto 2016 as soon as possible as these restaurants book up quickly.