We’re finally getting summer weather in Toronto, and that means that Father’s Day is right around the corner. This year, Father’s Day is Sunday, June 17, 2018. One of the most popular things to do on Father’s Day is going out for Father’s Day Brunch. These Toronto restaurants are serving Father’s Day Brunch in Toronto 2018.
Father’s Day Brunch 2018 at AGO Bistro
Enjoy a Father’s Day Brunch at AGO Bistro at the Art Gallery of Ontario. You can order the weekend brunch that is available for $35 per person and includes:
First course: Vegetable Tamago: Fine herb and Pickled Ginger Salad
Main course: Sukiyaki (Hot Pot): mushroom, carrot, potato, nappa cabbage, soft egg, seaweed, green tea, seasoned sushi rice chicken or tofu; OR
Salmon: vegetable ceviche, wasabi, black tobiko, pickle.
AGO Bistro’s a la carte menu offers Eggs Benny, fresh baked scones, baked French toast, soft shell crab, Breakfast Bowl, AGO Bistro Burger, Sukiyaki (Hot Pot) and a weekend roast.
The Art Gallery of Ontario is located at 317 Dundas Street West. Call 416-979-6688 to reserve.
Father’s Day All-You-Can-Eat Jazz Brunch 2018 at Ricarda’s Toronto
Enjoy Father’s Day 2018 at Ricarda’s Toronto with an all-you-can-eat Father’s Day Jazz Brunch at Ricarda’s on Sunday, June 17, 2018. Guests can enjoy food stations of fresh seafood, freshly baked artisanal breads, cheeses, salads, pastas, carved meats, eggs à la carte, pastries, donut bar and barbecue special on the grill. Ricarda’s will be featuring a live three-piece jazz band, and a supervised Kids Play Zone, with a bounce castle and toy trains. Every father will receive a Screwdriver Welcome Cocktail. Cost is $69 for Adults; reduced rate for kids 4-12 and Kids under 3 Free. Ricarda’s Toronto is located at 134 Peter Street, Toronto, 416-304-9134.
Father’s Day Brunch 2018 at the Old Mill
Bring your mom and family to enjoy the Father’s Day Brunch Buffet at the Old Mill on Sunday, June 17, 2018. Enjoy a variety of buffet items including pasta, poultry, meats, seafood dishes, imported cheeses, salads, potato and rice dishes and vegetable side dishes. Desserts include cakes, tortes, pastries and mousses. Sittings for the Father’s Day Brunch are 10 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m, 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1 p.m., 1:30 p.m.
The Father’s Day Brunch Buffet is Adult $40.95 plus tax and gratuity and Children $19.95 plus tax and gratuity. Kids under 5 Free. Call 416-207-2020 to reserve or book online.
Father’s Day Brunch at Holiday Inn Yorkdale
Enjoy Father’s Day Brunch in Toronto at Holiday Inn Yorkdale in the Cafe Monterrey room on Sunday, June 17, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The Father’s Day Brunch menu features fruit juices, bagels, croissants, muffins, cereals, eggs, bacon, fresh fruit, yogourt parfaits, omelet station, meat and fish dishes, coffee and tea. Adults (13+) $23.95 plus tax and gratuities; Children (4-12) $19.95 plus tax and gratuities; Children 3 and under Free. Complimentary parking for Father’s Day Brunch guests.
Father’s Day Brunch at Omni King Edward Hotel
If you are looking for an elegant Father’s Day Brunch in Toronto, the Omni King Edward Hotel’s Father’s Day Brunch 2018 will be held in their Vanity Fair Ballroom. The brunch buffet will feature the following menu items:
- Blueberry & Buttermilk Pancakes; Chocolate & Smashed Banana Waffles with Fudge Sauce;
- Soft Tortilla Egg Wraps with Salsa and Guacamole;
- Berkshire Pork Belly Benedicts;
- Country Bacon & Banger Sausages; Brisket with Baked Beans;
- selection of picnic salads; grilled vegetables; cheese board; charcuterie; deviled eggs;
- chilled seafood; smoked salmon and trout, shrimp and scallops;
- New Orleans Seafood Boil; Barbecued Ribs with Chipotle Charred Corn Slaw;
- Spice Rubbed & Roasted Pork;
- Cedar Plank Salmon Fillet; “Northern” Fried Chicken with Bourbon Sauce; Butterflied Leg of Lamb;
- Beef Wellington; Banana Coconut Cream Pie; Triple Layer Devil’s Food Cake;
- cheesecake, crumbles, cupcakes.
Father’s Day Brunch includes a complimentary scotch tasting courtesy of Glenmorangie Distillery. The Father’s Day Brunch on Sunday, June 17, 2018 takes place from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Adults $67 plus tax and gratuities; Children (6-12) $33 plus tax and gratuities; Children 5 and under Free. Please call 416-863-4125 to reserve.
Father’s Day Brunch at Batch
Celebrate Father’s Day with a Brewmaster’s Brunch at Batch on Sunday, June 17, 2018 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. The five-course meal will be paired with Creemore and Batch beer. Batch is a farm-to-table restaurant and the menu reflects a refined approach to classic pub food, highlighting local meats and produce. The Father’s Day brunch is $35 per person and features:
- Yogourt Parfait – Vanilla Greek yogurt and house granola and tropical fruit salad;
- Wedge Salad – Pepper ranch vinaigrette and campari tomatoes and Celtic blue cheese and radish;
- Pastrami Salmon on Toast – Rye toast and dill caper crème fraiche and egg yolk sauce and shaved asparagus;
- Smoked Brisket Hash – Two poached eggs and smokey BBQ sauce and Creemore beer mustard and pickled jalapenos and sour cream hollandaise, sourdough;
- French Toast – Whipped vanilla cheesecake, macerated strawberries, mulled maple syrup.
Purchase tickets for the Father’s Day Brunch online at Batch Toronto. Batch will offer the following Father’s Day gifts available with purchase: Build Your Own Box: 2 Batch brews and Batch beer glasses for $30 or 4-pack of Batch brews for $28. Batch Toronto is located at 75 Victoria Street, 416-238-1484.
Book your Father’s Day Brunch in Toronto 2018 as soon as possible as these restaurants book up quickly.
Great way to spend time with Dad and also do something he loves – eat!
Comments are closed.