I love shopping at Toronto factory outlet stores and outlet malls. Just a few months ago, I picked up a gorgeous sweater in sapphire blue at the Gap Factory Store for $20. It goes perfectly with a DKNY dress I bought.
I also bought a blue crossbody handbag that I love at the Coach Outlet.
My niece’s partner visits Toronto Premium Outlets on Boxing Day and buys all his clothes for the upcoming year at discount prices…genius! If you’re looking for bargains, you’ll find a number of fashion outlet stores in Toronto and the GTA for women’s, men’s and children’s clothing, footwear and athletic wear. In fact, there are three shopping malls that have many outlet stores: Dixie Outlet Mall, Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre and Toronto Premium Outlets.
Toronto Women’s Clothing Outlet Stores
These fashion outlet stores in Toronto are located at shopping malls or retail hubs.
- Mendocino Outlet, 294 Queen St. W., 416-593-1011. This Mendocino Outlet carries cheaper lines and already-reduced stock from other Mendocino stores.
- Guess Factory Outlet, Colossus Centre, 7575 Weston Rd., 905-265-9972
- Phantom Outlet, 526 Lawrence Ave. W. (at Bathurst), 416-785-4325
Toronto Shoe Outlets
- Brown’s Shoes Outlet, Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, 905-760-0307
- Town Shoes Outlet, Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, 905-761-6863
- Aldo Shoes Outlet, Colossus Centre, 7575 Weston Rd., 905-264-6517, and Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, 905-760-7405
- Naturalizer Outlet, Heartland Town Centre, 5985 Mavis Rd., Mississauga, 905-502-9890
- Nike Outlet, Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, 1 Bass Pro Mills, 905-738-1054
Toronto Fashion Outlet Stores
- La Vie En Rose Outlet, Eglinton Town Centre, 6 Lebovic Ave. (Eglinton and Warden), 416-750-0499, carries Roselle, Ralph Lauren, Piege, Huit, and Triumph brands of lingerie, bras, and panties at reduced prices.
- Harry Rosen Outlet, Heartland Town Centre, 5985 Mavis Rd., Mississauga, 905-677-5480
- Addition Elle Fashion Outlet, Colossus Centre, 7575 Weston Rd., Woodbridge, 905-856-5533
- Roots Factory Store, Colossus Centre, 7575 Weston Rd., Woodbridge, 905-264-0478
- Guess Outlet, Colossus Centre, 7575 Weston Rd., Woodbridge, 905-265-9972
- Roots Canada Outlet, 120 Orfus Road, (Dufferin and Lawrence), 416-781-8729
- Golf Town Outlet, Heartland Town Centre, 905-567-9647
Toronto Outlet Malls
These Toronto Outlet Malls are located within the GTA.
- Dixie Outlet Mall, 1250 South Service Road (Dixie and Lakeshore), is a full-fledged outlet mall in the GTA with fashion outlet stores that include Laura Outlet, Aldo Outlet, Boathouse Outlet, Guess Factory Store, Sunglass Outlet, Puma Outlet, Home Essentials Outlet, Coco Shoes Outlet, Gilani Outlet, Levi’s Outlet, Nygard Fashion Outlet, Tommy Hilfiger Outlet, Urban Kids Outlet and The Perfume Outlet.
- Toronto Premium Outlets, 13850 Steeles Avenue West, Halton Hills, 647-47-8272, is a Toronto outlet mall with the following outlet stores: Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Banana Republic Factory Store, Nike Factory Store, Hugo Boss Outlet, True Religion Outlet, Armani Exchange Outlet, Aldo Outlet, Browns Outlet, Famous Footwear Outlet, Levi’s Outlet Store, The Children’s Place Outlet, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, Columbia Factory Store, Steve Madden Outlet, Reebok Outlet, Eddie Bauer Outlet, Gap Factory, Guess Factory Store, J.Crew Factory, Michael Kors Outlet, Restoration Hardware Outlet and Puma Outlet.
- Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, 1 Bass Pro Mills Drive, Vaughan, 905-879-2110, has regular retail and outlet stores including Nike Factory Store, Nordstrom Rack, Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth, Harry Rosen Outlet, Adidas Outlet, Gap Factory Store, Campus Crew Outlet, J. Crew Factory, Lacoste Outlet, Guess Outlet, Brown’s Shoe Outlet, Nine West Outlet, Guess Factory Store, International Kids Outlet, Aldo Outlet, Naturalizer Outlet, Reebok Outlet, Banana Republic Factory Store, Tommy Hilfiger Outlet, Michael Kors Outlet, West 49 Outlet. There is a Shopping Shuttle that departs from Union Station to Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre twice a day from June 1 to September 30 and from November 25 to December 26 (shuttle does not operate on December 25).
Let us know in the comment section if you know of other Toronto outlet malls or factory outlet stores.