It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 9, 2021 and the pandemic continues, leaving us in the third lockdown in Ontario. We still want to honour our mothers on their special day and we can do that by ordering Mother’s Day Brunch from several Toronto restaurants and stores. Whether you are living with your mother in your household bubble or whether you want to send a special meal to your mom, read below to find out where to order Mother’s Day brunch in Toronto 2021.
Mother’s Day Brunch from Louix Louis at The St. Regis Toronto
Celebrate your mom with a decadent four-course Mother’s Day Brunch, $199 for two people or $299 for four people. The Mother’s Day Brunch is available only on May 7, 8 and 9, 2021. Each order includes one $50 gift certificate to Iridium Spa at The St. Regis Toronto. Executive Chef Satish Yerramilli has created an exquisite feast that includes:
- baker’s basket with pastries such as butter croissant, pain au chocolat, maple pecan plait;
- shrimp & spring vegetable salad;
- butternut squash soup;
- Scotch egg;
- Choice of one main course from the following: Croque monsieur; OR truffle chicken & waffles; OR USDA prime 8oz New York striploin; OR wild mushroom quiche (vegetarian). All mains will be accompanied by grilled asparagus, mushroom fricassee and Hasselback potatoes.
- Dessert includes the spectacular 14-layer Queen’s Cake.
- A pre-mixed specialty cocktail, Pink Reign, made of gin, Ontario rhubarb, grenadine, lemon, and cotton candy.
- Add-ons are available for an additional fee including mini pancakes with a house-made pineapple compote, berry yogurt parfait bowl and more.
Orders must be placed 24 hours in advance for takeout. Order directly online at Louix Louis or order on UberEats, SkipTheDishes and DoorDash.
Mother’s Day Brunch from Cafe Boulud at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
Choose a Mother’s Day brunch in Toronto 2021 that is truly sumptuous! The Brunch by Boulud at Home features a three-course Mother’s Day Brunch with the following items:
- Seasonal Asparagus Salad topped with a soft-fried egg, pickled mustard seed, toasted almond jambon and sorrel emulsion;
- Foie Gras French Toast with brioche bread and topped with baby beetroot, pistachio, pickled berries and mascarpone;
- Fleur de Vanille dessert with strawberry-yuzu compote, yuzu curd and vanilla mousse.
Your Mother’s Day brunch items will be available for pick-up at 60 Yorkville Avenue from May 7 through May 9, 2021, between 12 noon and 7:30 pm.
Mother’s Day Platters from Pusateri’s
Pusateri’s is offering special platters for Mother’s Day. These would be great to enjoy with your mother at home. If you are not permitted to visit your mom, you can have the platter delivered directly to her. Some of the Mother’s Day platters include:
- Seafood Platter, $125, includes seared tuna, grilled shrimp, Mexican grilled shrimp, chili lime salmon, house-made sauces. Serves 4-6 people;
- Surf and Turf Platter, $130, includes grilled shrimp, piri piri chicken, beef tenderloin, chili lime salmon, house-made sauces. Gluten-free. Serves 4-6 people;
- Plant-Based Platter, $95, includes falafel, balsamic-grilled portobello, sweet & spicy tofu, and za’atar roasted cauliflower with our vegan raw boost kale salad and house-made sauces. Serves 2;
- Seafood and Summer Salad, $105, includes champagne shrimp, seared ahi tuna & citrus poached lobster tail with a mango summer salad and yuzu aioli. Serves 2;
- Artisanal Cheese, $125, includes assorted local and imported cheeses, Rosewood Estates honey, Riesling jelly, dried cherries, nuts, flatbread, rosemary focaccia. Serves 8-10;
- High Tea for Two, $98, includes seasonal scones with salted butter and Greaves jam; assorted Pusateri’s egg, tuna & cucumber finger sandwiches; chocolate-covered strawberries; petit fours, and fresh berries. Serves 2.
Pusateri’s offers delivery and curbside pick-up. Curbside pick-up is available only at Avenue Road, Bayview Village and Sherway Gardens locations. Park in one of the designated spots in the parking lot and call the phone number posted and a representative will bring your order to your car.
Mother’s Day Brunch from the Drake
Order a delicious Mother’s Day Brunch from The Drake, located at 1150 Queen Street West:
- Crab, asparagus and English cheddar quiche, Nordic gem Salad, pickled ramps, salted lemon sunflower dressing, mini croissants + jam. Pick-up on Sunday, May 9, 2021 between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Serves two, $32.
- Drake waffles + crispy fried chicken for two, Habanero spiced county maple syrup, chive crème fraiche, black pepper + cherry compote. Serves two, $32.
- Drake waffles + strawberries + rhubarb for two, Chamomile-infused county maple syrup, sweet mascarpone. Serves two, $22.
- Drake Commissary charcuterie + ham platter, selection of three house-cured meats, garden pickles, Henderson’s Best Grainy mustard, Spent Grain barley crackers, $16.
Pick-up on Sunday, May 9, 2021 between 9 a.m.- 2 p.m. Please specify what time you would like to pick up.
Mother’s Day Brunch from Richmond Station
Order Mother’s Day Brunch for your mom and you featuring Richmond Station favourites! The brunch menu comes with three dishes plus Richmond Station’s signature Caesar. Fully prepared and packed with simple handling and plating instructions. Curbside Pickup is available at Richmond Station or order for delivery. Brunch is $39 per person. Mother’s Day Brunch includes:
- Station Caesar – Walter’s, Viritus Organic Vodka, 3 peppercorn rim, Station pickles
- Bagel & Lox – Sesame bagel, cured trout, whipped chevre, herb salad
- 3 Cheese Spring Quiche – Asparagus, spring onions, gouda, cheddar, gruyere, oyster mushrooms, organic spring greens
- Sausage & Eggs – Wildflower honey and thyme breakfast sausage, roasted garlic and free-range egg omelet, organic spring greens, wild leek vinaigrette
- Finnish Pancake – Rhubarb compote, lemon ricotta, maple syrup, almonds
Pick up on Saturday, May 8 and Sunday, May 9, 2021 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; delivery is available from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Must order by May 4, 2021.
I hope you enjoy these offerings for Mother’s Day Brunch in Toronto 2021. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!
You might be interested in reading, “Roasted Asparagus and Spinach Frittata“.
LOVE this list! Would be nice to see some wedding and event venues on here that are offering prix-fixe takeout during the pandemic. Torontonians will likely never have the chance to enjoy 5-star event catering in their own homes again once in-person events at a reasonable capacity resume.
Anyone looking for these high-end takeout meals should check out the websites of Guild Inn Estate, Palais Royal, The Old Mill, Oliver Bocconcini, CIBO by Liberty Entertainment Group and Arlington Estates.
Comments are closed.