With 85% of eligible residents in Toronto having received two COVID-19 vaccinations, people are feeling safer about going out to restaurants. As a result, more people will be celebrating New Year’s Eve 2021 dinner in Toronto out at their favourite restaurant. If you are planning to have New Year’s Eve dinner 2021 in Toronto, read further to see what menus restaurants are offering:
NYE 2021 at The Drake Hotel
Feast into the future with a three-course menu at The Drake Hotel that includes:
Appetizers: Chopped Salad OR Fogo Island Shrimp OR Bison Tartare OR Cauliflower Fritters
Main Course: Beef Short Rib OR Crispy Duck OR Pork Rib Chop OR Mushroom, Pecan & Lentil Tourtiere
Dessert: Sticky Toffee Pudding
The cost is $125 per person plus tax and gratuity.
Seatings are available at 6 p.m., 6:30 p.m., 8 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Note: All seatings include your Countdown ticket.
New Year’s Eve 2021 Gala at LOUIX LOUIS at The St. Regis Toronto
Ring in 2022 at the elegant Louix Louis at The St. Regis Toronto with two dinner seatings on Friday, December 31, 2021:
First Seating from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The four course prix fixe menu includes DJ and a glass of sparkling wine for $195 per person
Second Seating & New Year Countdown Celebration from 8:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The five course prix fixe menu includes balloon drop celebration, DJ, party favours and a glass of Champagne for $275 per person.
Each seating will feature:
• First course: Half Dozen Oysters OR Truffle Mushroom Velouté OR Octopus with maple carrot, homemade ricotta, pickled beet, iberico ham.
• Entree: Roasted Turbot with preserved lemon wild rice, rhubarb, caviar butter sauce OR Risotto with goat cheese, almond, chervil OR 8 ounce Wagyu NY Striploin with pommes dauphinoise, baby turnip, black truffle jus, OR Duck with foie gras, butternut squash, apple, quinoa ragout
• Dessert: Individual Croquembouche with chestnut cream, caramel, OR New Year’s
Chocolate Disco Ball with manjari chocolate cake, orange curd, almond crumble, OR Pear &
Champagne Bavarian with brown butter financier, cassis gel, OR Louix Louis’ signature King’s Cake
The second seating will feature a second course prior to the entrée with:
• Choice of Scallop with pea puree, pickle carrot, vermouth sauce, OR House Smoked Salmon with sweet potato, crispy amaranth, fennel cream, OR Chicory Salad with radicchio, watercress, truffle vinaigrette, pickled shimeji, orange, and goat cheese.
New Year’s Eve 2021 at Trattoria Milano at Eataly
Spend the last night of 2021 at the new Trattoria Milano at Eataly Toronto. Enjoy a prix-fixe, five-course seated dinner featuring the cuisine of Northern Italy.
Appetizer: White Truffle Deviled Egg topped with Calvisius Sturgeon Caviar
Salad: Mixed Chicories, Villa Manodori Barolo Vinegar, Organic Oilalà Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pasta: Housemade Veal and Pork Filled Pasta oasted Veal and Pork Sugo, Stirling Creamery Butter, Parmigiano Reggiano DOP
Entrée: Braised Montpak Farms Veal Shank, Gli Aironi Saffron Risotto, Gremolata
Dessert: Italian Chocolate Budino with Coffee and Salted Caramel, served with Crumbled Amaretti Cookies
Seatings and Cost*
4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. $125 per person
7 p.m. – 9 p.m. $125 per person
9:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. $155 per person
- Wine pairing not included.
Pair it with Wine
Each pairing includes 5 tasting pours: Classico $60; Riserva $90
New Year’s Eve 2021 Teller’s Bistro & Bar at One King West Hotel
Enjoy a three-course NYE 2021 menu at Teller’s Bistro & Bar at One King West Hotel on Friday, December 31, 2021 that includes:
Appetizer: Roasted Tomato Soup OR Winter Green Salad
Entrée: Beef Wellington OR Zuppe di Pesce OR Eggplant Parmigiana
Dessert: Frangelico Chocolate Mousse Cake OR Raspberry Mousse Dome with coconut whipped cream, berries, Saba
The three course dinner is $99 per person; $115 per person with wine pairing.
New Year’s Eve 2021 at Barnsteiner’s
Celebrate New Year’s Eve 2021 at Barnsteiner’s with a three-course dinner offered from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. (last call is 10 p.m.) on Friday, December 31, 2021. The last reservation is at 8 p.m. The restaurant closes at 10:45 p.m. You’ll receive party favours to take home for your own NYE countdown. The dinner is $95 person plus taxes and service fees and includes:
- Chucked PEI Oysters w/all the trimmings (6) OR Caramelized Butternut Squash Soup OR Wild Rice and Cranberry Chutney OR Organic Hand-picked Greens with Shallot Vinaigrette OR Stuffed Baked Pear and Goat Cheese OR Wild Mushroom Ragout with Sundried Tomato and Pine nuts
- Crackling Roasted Cornish Hen OR Truffle Gnocchi with Heirloom Carrots and Pan Jus OR Rack of Lamb OR Sweet Potato-Parsnip-Squash Pie with Rosemary Jus and Smoked Chipotle Honey Mustard OR Alaskan Black Cod with Asparagus, Miso, Sesame, Quinoa, and Edamame
- Chef’s Lemon Creation OR Molten Chocolate Cake OR Cheese/Crusty Bread
The above menu is available for takeout as well.
New Year’s Eve 2021 at Oretta
Enjoy a 5-course meal at Oretta on New Year’s Eve 2021 that includes:
Snacks: Assortment of cured meats and cheeses
Antipasti: Milk-poached Veal with bagna cauda OR Raw NE Scallops with prosecco, artichoke
First Course: Truffle lasagne with Bechamel Sauce
Second Course: Seared Black Cod with potato & cod mantecato, chives, butter sauce OR Seared Flat Iron Steak with mushrooms, lentils, celeriac puree (First seating)
Seared Black Cod with potato & cod mantecato, chives, butter sauce OR Braised Beef Short Rib with mushrooms, lentils, celeriac puree and black truffle
Dessert: Ricotta & Semolina Cheesecake with chestnut cream, candied chestnut
First Seating: Reservations can be made between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. for a 2 1/2 hour seating. 5-course meal with Prosecco is $99 plus tax and gratuity.
Second Seating: Reservations between 8:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. 5-course meal, Prosecco toast at midnight and late night snack is $149 plus tax and gratuity.
NYE Countdown only: 10 p.m. to late. Complimentary cocktail, late night snacks is $75 plus tax and gratuity.
To reserve, call 416-944-1932 or NYE@Oretta.to
NYE 2021 Dinner at Harriet’s at 1 Hotel Toronto
Harriet’s Toronto at 1 Hotel Toronto offers a spectacular view of Toronto’s skyline. You have a choice of two dinner seatings at Harriet’s Toronto for New Year’s Eve 2021:
The first seating takes place from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.; the second seating is at 9:30 p.m. Guests at the second seating can lounge and enjoy their dedicated VIP table and celebrate the New Year countdown with a DJ. The NYE 2021 menu features:
- Toro Truffle Sashimi
- A5 Wagu
- Seafood Tower
- a la carte items including Brussels Sprouts, Lobster Tacos and hand-cut sushi rolls
To secure your reservation and for more information, call 416.601.3595 or email email@example.com.
I will continue to update this blog post as I receive more NYE 2021 menu details from Toronto restaurants.
You might be interested in reading: “New Year’s Resolutions: To Make or Not To Make“.