Christmas Eve provides us with one more opportunity to get together with family or friends. Many people have to juggle family over the holidays – attending Christmas Day dinner with one side of the family one year and visiting the other side of the family on Boxing Day. Why not get together with part of your family on Christmas Eve? Usually, most of the urgent items on your to-do list have been completed…unless you are truly a last-minute shopper? Plus, if you are cooking the holiday meal on Christmas, you can give yourself a break by dining out on Christmas Eve! These Toronto restaurants are offering Christmas Eve 2021 menus…don’t they look tempting?
Enjoy Christmas Eve dinner at Toca at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto with a buffet-style harvest table with charcuterie, prawn towers, Alaskan Crab legs, smoked salmon, cured fish & crustaceans, handcrafted local & European cheeses, preserved fruit breads & candied nuts, duck confit, Brussels sprouts salad with Truffle Balsamic, parsnip purée, arugula salad with pine nut gremolata and red wine vinaigrette, parmesan snow radicchio salad with raspberries, Gorgonzola and raspberry vinaigrette, toasted pine nuts, spiced pickled baby beets with candied pecans, frisée salad with brown butter croutons and honey vinaigrette, baby gem lettuce salad with Parmesan dressing, herb spiced panagratto with pecorino.
Choice of individual entrée:
- Roasted Turkey with all the trimmings, OR
- Smoked Wild King salmon with Castelvetrano olives and Meyer Lemon, confit fennel and crushed fingerlings with crab & Piquillo Pepper Espelette, OR
- Crusted Massive Scallops with Chanterelle mushrooms, sunchoke purée, crispy Brussel leaves, lemon-chive butter emulsion, OR
- Spice Smoked Beef Tenderloin with truffle whipped potato purée, roasted roots and Café The Paris jus OR
- House Made Squash Tortellini with wild mushrooms, tomato marmalade, Parmesan and ginger beurre blanc. Enjoy a festive dessert buffet and dueling chocolate fountains.
- Baby Gem Salad OR Brandy Butternut Squash Soup
- Pecan & Herb-Crusted Ontario Lamb Rack OR Potato Gnocchi OR Half Cornish Hen (Dec. 17-24) OR Roast Turkey (Dec. 25-26).
- Bailey’s Hot Chocolate Mousse with whiskey caramel sauce and dark chocolate brownie OR Cranberry White Chocolate Mousse
Reserve online at OPENTABLE.
Christmas Eve Dinner 2021 at The Old Mill
The Old Mill is a very popular Toronto restaurant for festive celebrations. This year, they will be offering a Christmas Eve dinner buffet on Friday, December 24, 2021 at 5 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 7:30 p.m. The buffet closes at 8:30 p.m. with the last seating at 7:30 p.m. The cost is Adults $70 plus taxes and gratuity; Children (4-11) $30; Children 3 and younger Free. The restaurant does not guarantee seating locations for this 2-hour dining experience. The Christmas Eve dinner buffet features:
- An array of cold salads, cold seafood medley, a cheese board assortment, seasonal fruit tray, hot soup, freshly baked breads;
- Carving station of AAA prime rib of beef, boneless leg of lamb and roasted turkey with all the holiday accompaniments;
- Hot mixed root vegetables, ravioli, rice, chicken, pork and fish dishes;
- Classic Christmas pastries prepared in-house, hot desserts, and a variety of holiday-themed cakes.
Book your reservation through Open Table or by calling The Old Mill Dining Room Hostess stand from Wednesdays to Sundays at 416-207-2020.
For groups of 10 or more persons, a 15% gratuity will apply. A credit card is required for all reservations; no deposit will be taken. A $10 fee per guest will be charged in the event that a cancellation is received two days prior to the function date or if the group size is reduced.
Dining room guests will be required to wear masks while on the property. This includes walking from the entrance to the dining room table, from your table to the restrooms, inside the restrooms and from the dining room to the exit.
I hope you enjoyed reading about where to have Christmas Eve dinner in Toronto 2021. I will update this blog post as I receive Christmas Eve menus from other restaurants.
You might be interested in reading, “Where to Have New Year’s Eve Dinner 2021 in Toronto“.