I hope you enjoyed the holidays! I certainly did and I am glad since the Government of Ontario is introducing new COVID-19 restrictions effective 12:01 a.m. on January 5, 2022. After moving on December 1, 2021 and then spending the next two weeks unpacking boxes and getting organized (and we still haven’t finished unpacking all of our boxes!), it was a welcome relief to relax and enjoy the Christmas holidays with family.
The new year has arrived and we are facing a strict lockdown including limits of five people in your household, no indoor dining and more limited capacity at retail stores. Of course, this is a further boon to online shopping! Perhaps these new COVID-19 restrictions can help us focus on our goals or resolutions for 2022! Although I have written resolutions every January 1st in the past, over a year ago, I started writing my goals every day. This strategy was far more effective than writing resolutions once a year. I am continuing to write down my goals every day, but I do have some broader resolutions for
2020 2022 (I keep typing “2020”…why is that lol?) Here are my 2022 resolutions:
- I would like to be more fit in 2022. In 2021, I lost around 40 pounds on the Keto Diet. I am thrilled about this as I wasn’t sure I could get back to this weight (141 pounds). But now, I need to firm up and am planning on doing this by practicing yoga, using some dumbbells I have at home and walking in our new neighbourhood.
- I would like to increase my income. (I have an exact number in mind and will indicate this amount when I write my daily goals as it’s important to be specific.) I plan to do this by focusing on my new Facebook Ads management business, Ad2Purchase.
- I would like to be more patient and accepting of others.
- I would like to focus on relationships and events that create joy for me.
- I would like to take more professional training.
- I would like to join a social group, ideally a book or walking club.
Those are my general resolutions for 2022. I will update you in a few months time to let you know how I am proceeding. What is one of your resolutions or goals for 2022?