After the almost three years we’ve had of the pandemic, many people will be interested in going out for dinner in Toronto for New Year’s Eve 2023 in Toronto. And who can blame them? Many Toronto restaurants are offering special New Year’s Eve 2023 menus. Have a look at some of them below and if you are considering going out for New Year’s Eve, I strongly urge you to book now as restaurants are filling up fast.
Enjoy a New Year’s Eve 2023 dinner for two at Roses Cocina at Hotel X Toronto. The restaurant will feature live entertainment. The New Year’s Eve prix fixe menu for two includes:
Bay Scallop Ceviche
Parrilla de Roses (10 oz. NY Strip, Chorizo, Achiote Chicken Thighs, Grilled Shrimp, Tomato Rice, Grilled Scallions, Peppers, Onions)
Caramel Corn Tacos
Plant-based options are also available.
The cost per person is $65 plus taxes and gratuity for the first seating and $95 plus taxes and gratuity for the second seating. The second seating includes a glass of sparkling wine.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve 2023 at Epoch at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto with a prix fixe menu that includes:
Snacks: Gougere; Foie Gras Torchon; Steamed Crab Omelette
Appetizers: Hokkaido Shrimp; Mushroom Parfait
Main: Miso-Glazed Black Cod OR 6 oz. Chateaubriand
Cheese: A.O.C. Roblochon Cheese
Dessert: Fruit at the Bottom Brulee
The cost is $175 plus tax and gratuity per person.
Why not start the new year off on a high note? Enjoy a New Year’s Eve 2023 four course prix fixe dinner at 360 Restaurant at the CN Tower on Saturday, December 31, 2022. The cost per person is $190 plus tax and gratuity. The prix fixe menu includes:
- Amuse-Bouche: Buckwheat Blini with Whipped Goat’s Cheese (Acadian caviar, chives)
- Five-Spice Duck Consomme OR Braised Endive and Blood Orange Salad
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Chanterelles
- Grilled 6 oz. Pine Meadows Farms Filet Mignon (fondant potato, sauteed foraged mushrooms, wilted Swiss chard, Bordelais jus, parsnip chips) OR Butter-Braised Atlantic lobster and Mascarpone risotto
- Triple Chocolate Napoleon Cake
A vegetarian and vegan menu is also available. The price includes access to 360 Restaurant, a glass of Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine and party favours. Reserve for NYE 2023 at 360 Restaurant online. Read my blog post on my lunch at 360 Restaurant.
Ring in 2023 with gilded glamour at LOUIX LOUIS, our dazzling 31st floor grand bar and restaurant overlooking Toronto’s glittering skyline. Enjoy New Year’s Eve dinner for two at LOUIX LOUIS including their 4 Course Prix Fixe gala countdown dinner celebration, DJ, balloon drop, New Year’s In-Room Welcome Amenity, with late check out of 3:00pm so you can stay longer. The New Year’s Eve 2023 menu includes:
The first seating is from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and includes a three course prix fixe menu, DJ party favours, and a glass of sparkling wine. The cost is $235 plus tax and gratuity per person.
The second seating and countdown celebration is from 8:30 p.m. to the midnight countdown and includes a four course prix fixe menu, DJ, party favours, balloon drop celebration and glass of Champagne. The cost is $325 plus tax and gratuity per person.
Each seating of the New Year’s Eve 2023 dinner will include:
- First course choice of: Tuna Crudo with citrus marinade, cucumber and apple relish, dill oil, or Truffle Burrata accompanied by grilled sourdough, black truffle vinaigrette, tapenade, or Beef Carpaccio with Shallots, dijon mustard, pickled shemiji, truffles, parmesan
- Entrée choice of: Roasted Turbot with caviar butter sauce, broccolini, and herb potatoes; OR Lobster Ravioli with mascarpone, sundried tomato, champagne beurre blanc, shaved truffles; OR Duck accompanied by croquette, swiss chard, five spice duck sauce, OR Beef Wellington with truffle & wild mushroom duxelles, baby root vegetables, potato mousseline
- Dessert choice of: Champagne Poached Forelle Pears Ispahan Macaron; OR Sambucca Chocolate Mousse OR LOUIX LOUIS’ Kings Cake ($20 supplement for two)
- Optional additions intended for 2-3 people include: Seafood Tower of shrimp cocktail, fresh shucked oysters, Alaskan crab, Scallop crudo, Acadian caviar for $250 as well as Kristal Caviar served with classic accoutrements for $300.
The second seating will feature a second course prior to the entrée:
- Choice of: Octopus ala Plancha with Romesco, chorizo sofritto, pearl couscous, salsa verde; OR Black Truffle Tortellini with Grana Padano, perigord truffles, fresh black truffle; OR White Truffle Gnudi with ricotta salata, parsley, sage, smoked truffle cauliflower puree.
New Year’s Eve 2023 dinner reservations can be booked via the OpenTable App here. LOUIX LOUIS’ New Year’s Eve Experience is secured via prepayment.
New Year’s Eve 2023 at Writers Room at Park Hyatt Toronto
Enjoy a New Year’s Eve 2023 at Writers Room at Park Hyatt Toronto on Saturday, December 31, 2022. The First Seating, which is $80 plus tax and gratuity per person, is from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. and includes a glass of champagne. The second seating, which is $80 plus tax and gratuity per person, is from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. and includes a glass of champagne. The last seating is from 10 p.m. to close and includes two glasses of champagne. The cost for the last seating is $200 per person. There is an a la carte menu available that features items including:
- Truffle Parmesan Fries, $19
- Squash Donuts, $18
- Fried Chicken Bao, $18
- Tempura Shrimp, $19
- Croque Monsieur, $26
- 4 oz. Wagyu Tenderloin, $125
Park Hyatt Toronto is located at 4 Avenue Road.
Enjoy a 7-course prix fixe menu at Joni at Park Hyatt Toronto on New Year’s Eve 2023 (Saturday, December 24, 2022). The menu includes:
- Foie Gras
- Halibut (caramelized onion, cauliflower)
- Potato & Truffle Raviole
- Aged Beef Striploin
- St. Honoré
The cost is $190 plus tax and gratuity per person. Park Hyatt Toronto is located at 4 Avenue Road.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve 2023 at The Drake Hotel with a multi-course menu by Executive Chef Laura Maxwell. Reservations are available from 6 p.m. to 8: 30 p.m. The cost is $125 plus tax and gratuity per person. The NYE 2023 menu includes:
FOR THE TABLE
Bright’s aged cheddar + chive buttermilk biscuits
lobster mousse tartlets, tarragon, trout roe
TO START (choose one)
fresh fig + goat cheese salad
pomegranate molasses, arugula, pine nuts, croutons (Vg)
piperade, romesco, squid ink tuile
juniper smoked peppercorn crust, truffle cream, pickled honey mushroom, sourdough
mushroom, lentil + pecan terrine, cherry gelée, lavash (V)
MAIN COURSE (choose one)
beef short rib
72-hour braised Ontario beef short rib, truffled mash, Starving Artist jus (GF)
five-spice smoked duck breast
white bean purée, lentils, crispy kale, caramelized fennel (GF)
Fogo Island cod
sunchoke velouté, brown butter, celeriac (GF)
heirloom squash risotto
saffron, sage, Parmesan Reggiano, preserved lemon (VG)
DESSERT (choose one)
chocolate espresso Cake
mascarpone mousse, hazelnut crumb, maple-smoked Vancouver Sea salt (Vg)
lemon gelée, aquafaba, passionfruit gelato, fresh berries, coconut (V)(Gf)
blood orange tart
organic sugar crust, wild blueberry preserves (VG)
New Year’s Eve 2023 dinner at The Drake Hotel includes access to countdown celebration, a glass of bubbles, passed snacks (from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.) and a complimentary tarot card reading (from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.).
I hope you found a restaurant offering New Year’s Eve 2023 dinner in Toronto that suits your taste. I will update this blog post as I receive more NYE 2023 menus.