1. Chop 2 carrots into 1/4" pieces.
2. Chop 1/2 cup of celery into 1/4" pieces.
3. Cut 3 garlic cloves into 1/8" pieces.
4. Chop cooked chicken breast into 1/2" pieces.
5. Add quinoa, tomatoes (with juice), Campbell's No Salt Added Chicken Broth, celery, carrots and garlic into a large pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a low simmer and cover pot. Simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Add chicken and spices to pot and continue simmering on low heat for 30 minutes.
7. Add baby spinach to pot and stir for 3 minutes.
8. Add salt (if using) and pepper to taste and serve.